Colin D. Smith has generously bestowed the Liebster Blog Award upon The Feather and the Rose! Hoorah!
Colin is one of the nicest, most conscientious bloggers I know, and I encourage all of you to check out his blog, which will get its own large link:
Part of the Liebster Blog Award is sharing five things about yourself. There are two of us so you get to read TEN random things. (Lucky you!)
1. I dropped out of my first preschool because the kids were too loud and I cried for my mom every day.
2. As a college student, my favorite food to cook consists of cinnamon instant oatmeal, peanut butter, hot cocoa mix, and more cinnamon. It ends up being a fantastic gray-brown color, which in Tyler-Rose's words, "looks like paint."
3. I like to write sonnets. I enjoy them the way my sister enjoys jigsaw puzzles.
4. The Hobbit is the only book I have re-read of my own volition.
5. I am allergic (in order of severity) to horses, bunnies, dogs, guinea pigs, hamsters, cats, and most other furry things. Birds are nice. As are fish. Especially beta fish when they don't die.
1. I spent Kindergarten trailing silk scarves and pretending to be a fairy/griffin/tiger.
2. As a college student, my favorite food is our cafeteria's teryiaki pork loin. We've decided it tastes a little how we imagine pigeon poop might.
3. I write elaborate puns in my spare time. I feel they offer a challenge to my intellect.
4. I've read every book I own at least twice.
5. Over my life I've kept horses, sheep, bunnies, dogs, guinea pigs, hamsters, cats, rats, most other furry things, an amphibian or two and one reptile. I've also kept fish and birds. Though, the fish all died and the bird ended up on the dinner table.
And...now that you've concluded Tyler-Rose and I come from different planets, here are the five blogs we're Liebster-ing! They're are all well worth a visit! Please check them out. :)
1. Epic (Chocolate) Fantasy, who, it seems, will soon be disqualified from this award by having 200 followers or more!
2. The Plot Thickens
3. CP Slayer
4. Carol Rae's Ramblings
5. Victim of Writing
I think one or two of you might have received this award already, but I decided to give it to you anyway becuase A) you deserve to get it twice and B) I think this award has really gotten around by now. But if you have not received the Liebster Blog Award yet, please do pass it on!!!
Also, LAST CALL on our 100 follower GIVEAWAY! Do you like funny T-shirts? Do you like Pride and Prejudice?! Click here and comment to enter! Contest closes tommorrow (Friday) at midnight.