- hiding in my house for long periods of time
- consuming large amounts of chocolate
- drinking unprecedented amounts of tea
- running around my house silent-screaming (especially when I drank caffeinated tea by accident)
- pacing around my room muttering to myself
- and performing many, many almost-headdesks.
I am happy to say that after all that, I completed yet another draft of THE MADMAN'S CROWN, and will send it to beta readers once I type up the final edits. (Look out, my lovely, beautiful, saintly betas! I have new and improved character arcs! And resolution, to boot! And fewer adverbs!) I really, really, really hope it got better....